He’s Not GOD, but He is GOOD! - Metairie, LA

I was a skeptic because I had a mini tummy tuck...

I was a skeptic because I had a mini tummy tuck years ago which I was supposedly the perfect candidate for that procedure but it made NO difference. Needless to say I was very skeptical about all the promises of cosmetic surgery.

I am a petite, black woman who from the side looked like I was 6 mos. pregnant; from the front and back, I had a block for a mid-section—hadn’t seen a waistline in like-- forever. Following the surgery I was still skeptical because I didn't see huge results and I weighed exactly the same. Each week, more swelling went away. By my 1-month follow-up, I was a believer. Doctor Khoobehi is a miracle worker. He not only did I have a defined waistline, he also gave me a normal looking belly button because mine had an elongated hole due to belly rings being pulled through twice! Another huge plus, I had prepared myself for the hip to hip tell-tell scar that I would be left with but Dr. K even made that work out better than I expected. My scar is practically hidden within the natural “V” crease where my legs meet my pelvic area and hips; it just looks like the normal shadow created in those creases.

One month later I was 10 lbs. lighter with a FLAT stomach. I always had good stomach muscles underneath but now I can feel my stomach muscles when I touch my stomach. Some days I will look at my stomach and panic that ” oh crap, it’s coming back!” And then I realize that now that my stomach is flat, eating a huge meal produces a visible bulge in my stomach—so that’s how the models feel!! I can wear skimpy underwear and have my scar be completely hidden. OH and the scar is undetectable to the touch, no bulging or raised areas at all.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

The absolute best part of the process is that he provides his cell & home # & I was able to text him & he replied directly to every question that developed during my recovery. I didn't have to leave a message or get answers from assistants. Sometimes instead of text replying, he would call me back if it required an explanation. I will definitely recommend him to anyone that I know is in the market for a great tummy tuck and lipo-suction. It was very hard for me to come by money for plastic surgery, but it was worth every penny!

Can you post pics

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story with us:)