update ........p.s I Love my new family ...you rock!!! ..

Hello everyone I have been wanting a tummy tuck...

Hello everyone
I have been wanting a tummy tuck for 10 years. I am finally going to get one YEAH!!!!!
I was told for best results to try and slim down 10 pounds, dont know about 10 but I will try. I am 5"8 192 (at time of exam). I was 168 the last time I saw him in 2007 but I couldnt get my money together fast enough lol.

I am eating more healthy, take daily vitamins, and exercise daily.

I had a hernia repair surgery and the doctor claimed he would give me a new belly button but instead, this is what I got (No belly button and a botched surgery scar).

My pre-op is this up and coming Monday. I will keep you guys updated on my experience. Im so excited I cant wait.

The tummy tuck would have only been $7,000 plus dollars. I have been wanting it done for so many years I said if your going to do it, go all out.
So I added inner thigh lipo and lipo of my bulging bra line.

My total is now $12,400 plus dollars (Ill have more exact pricing on my next post. I just dont have the paper work in front of me now).

New Change in DOCTORS and Surgery Date.

After further research I found 2 complaints on Dr. Lindsey, 1 from 2011 and 1 from February 2013. They both complained that there surgery results are not what was discussed and they looked horrible. The doctor agreed to fix it but at their expense. I have since changed Doctors. Doctor Calvin E. Williams will be performing the surgery this Monday Yeah!!!!

Im getting a Tummy Tuck, lipo of flacks, lower back, and Brazilian but lift.

Change in Procedure and Doctor. I explain why below!

Now for the changes in my post

I was originally going to go to Doctor John Lindsey located in Metairie, La. with a total cost of $12,440 dollars.

I was online looking up how to prepare for surgery and stumbled across 2 reviews. 1 dated back from 2011 and the other February 2013.
Both patients complained about how their out comes were not like what they talked about in the office with the doctor and how they were extremely upset. They also wrote about their body now being disproportionate. One said the doctor Lindsey agreed to fix his mistakes but at her expense, so basically she would have to pay for another procedure twice.

I also based my decision on the fact that I love my curves. I found a doctor who was able to do my procedure but kept the curves in my waist and butt. I went with Doctor Calvin E. Williams of Surgitrim .
He specializes in helping you keep your curves along with maintaining weight lost. They also set me up with my own online account with My Touch MD so that I can go online to my own personal account and look at all my pics I took before and after surgery.

I was much more comfortable and felt I would be happier with my results.

I will keep you guys posted on my journey and belly button repair (since I dont have one).
I will post as many pics and updates as I can to better help those who are seeking to get the procedure done. Since I love to do research and read other people's experience to better understand and help myself, I know this is much needed. I know how it is not find the information your looking for and how frustrating it is when people dont post updates or updated pics. I will try my best to not be that person lol.

Thank you guys for reading and sharing my experience.

3 days left until Surgery .... Im getting supplies and prepairing

Ok so I have gotten all my post surgery supplies. I still have stuff left over from my hernia surgery. Im still exercise, getting in shape, eating healthy, and losing weight. I was 193 and now im 188 in only a week. I still cheat and sort of eat what I want but I make sure to walk 2 miles or exercise to lose all or some of the calories.

Im so excited and cannot wait to post by update pics.

My supplies

1. Gauze's .....for after care
2. Safeguard antibacterial soap ......for bathing when im able to after surgery
3. Hibiclens (Chlorhexidine Gluconate solution 4.0% w/v)..... I started bathing in this already preparing my skin for surgery....it prevents skin infections and kills bactericidal activity and a wide range of microorganisms.
4. Thermometer ....to check if im running a fever for a possible infection
5. New unused razors.... to shave the morning of surgery. I got new ones to help keep infection off the skin from using used razors

WHATS IN MY BAG FOR SURGERY

1. Prescription meds.....I got my meds filled so that after surgery they will be there and available.
2. Gown....I dont sleep in big gowns so I went got a gown for after surgery
3. Slippers
4. Socks.....to put on after surgery if needed

HOME SET UP

I didnt buy anything since my bed is already set up for comfort lol
I will use my sofa pillows if needed or buy me some more if you guys suggest I need them

Monday cant come fast enough!!!!!

Just did ZUMBA this morning...... 2 DAYS LEFT!!!!

and getting ready to run some last minute errands for surgery.
Also having my nails done (getting very thin acrylic) and nail polish removed.

This is me today with my Girdle on .....

This is me today with my Girdle on and a stomach tightening shirt I brought from Wal-Mart ..... I will no longer be needing this YEAH!!!

This was my everyday wear. I would wear the girdle everytime I wanted my stomach to look a little decent. Depending on the outfit, I would then put the tightening shirt on top, underneath another shirt, or just wear the girdle.

All these damn layers will no longer be needed :)

Getting Ready to leave out

I took a shower with safe guard and then Hibiclens last night. I woke up and rewashed with it again before surgery.
Bagged back. I wore sweats, panties, and a shirt with no bra (there going to make me take it off anyway)

Getting ready to leave out. I meet with the doctor for 7:30 this mourning, its currently 6:20.

Thanks for all the well wishes :)

on my way

getting ready!!!

just took some pain meds

Thought I wouldn't need them

NOT TRUE lol

It hurts sooooooo bad

It hurts soooo bad. I don't know how long its going to hurt but I can't wait until its over.

When do you start moving around so you don't get stiff?

Ugh.... It hurts!!!!!!

damn near passed out

Went to change my bandages and got dizzy, started sweating, and had to yell for help

Let me lay my ass down

ok, here is everything i had done

I got
My side's lipoed
My lower back lipoed
My middle back lipoed
A Brazilian butt lift
And fat transfered to my ass to make it sit up cute

price not written in stone

Please keep in mind his prices are subjected to change

side view

enjoying day 3

Sitting outside enjoying day 3.
Day 1 and 2 was the worst. The pain was so unbearable I wish i never done it but it was to late for that.

My tummy tuck site didn't hurt so bad but instead my Lipo areas.
I had my upper abdominal done so it was hard to breath without being in pain..

Overall I'm happy, just waiting for the swelling to go down to see my true results.

I'm sitting outside feeling a little dizzy, I will drink some Gatorade and see how I feel.

waiting for realself.com to update my doctor

waiting for realself.com to update my doctor so I can rate the correct doctor

At the ER

One of my tubes is causing me hell!!!

It's not infected the doctor said it may just need to be repositioned

Waiting for doctor Calvin to call me back.

They will give me a pain shot and stronger pain meds

My ER update....Doctor call back

I went to the ER because the pain from the tube was unbearable. I mean it hurt to move, it hurt to breath, it hurt just because.

I was doubling up on pain meds because it was just toooooo painful.

The doctor in the ER said everything looks good, I have no infection, and its draining fine.
The problem is the tube may need to be repositioned for better comfort.
They gave me a pain shot in my butt and prescribed me some stronger meds.

Since then my pain has been 100 times better. I have not yet had to take my new meds yet since leaving the ER and that was at 9:30 am (5 hours ago).

My doctor also called me back for a follow up.

She informed me that since I didn't really have a lot of fat in that area, the drains didn't really have a lot of fat to dig into.
This may cause discomfort. Since there is no infection, the site looks good, and I now have better pain meds.....my appointment for removal will remain as before Monday.

My doctor along with the ER doctors were very pleasant and helpful.

Thank you guys for your well wishes and concerns!
I was in so much pain it was unreal but I'm now much better

2 DAYS!!!!

THESE THINGS COME OUT IN 2 DAYS....I FREAKN HATE THEM!

day 6

swelling slowly going down.

I'm able to see some bruising through the skin now

Tubes came out today !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry so late but it was my youngest daughter's first bday today :)

Also this is one of my compression garments and I got it a size to small.
Long story short OMG I'm loving the instant shaping results I'm getting.

I just started wearing it today, I will post a pic in the morning how my body look.

I have been doing everything everybody told me not to all day today until 5 mins ago so I will sleep.in it. To help with swelling.

I guess when I got my tubes out today, I thought I was super women lol

forgot pic

8 days post op

8 days post op
Still lots of swelling and can't stand %100 straight

trying out the silicon strips $20 for a 2 month supply but I cut mine up in strips so it may last for 3 months

2 weeks post OP

I have a Seroma in my upper abdomen so in the pics you will see it sticks out.

I cant have it drained until my doctor comes off vacation on Monday.
Im no where near as sore as I was and able to move around more freely.
I am 90% almost able to stand up straight. I am still swollen like hell!!!

3 weeks post po

scare and the scare from the 2 drain holes
Dr. Calvin E. Williams

I chose Dr. Calvin after much research on my own. I was happy with his results and noticed a lot of his patience had curves. This was a big issue for me since I did not want to lose my curves. Doctor Calvin E. Williams will be performing my surgery this Monday July 1st.