Money Well Spent - Metairie, LA

On February 20, 2014 I had liposuction to throat...

On February 20, 2014 I had liposuction to throat area, lower face lift, eyebrow lift and fat injections in facial area. I used Dr. Kamran Khoobehi and could not be happier. During my free consultation he listened to my concerns and told me what was needed to accomplish this (I and 55 years old had extreme lumps in my throat area from lipo ~30 years ago). Surgery went without a hitch, and he even called my sister later that night to check up on me. Post-visits to his office were great, and he and his staff couldn't be any finer. I am only in my third week after surgery and the results have far exceeded by expectations and I look and feel 20 years younger. I would highly recommend anyone considering this type of surgery to speak to Dr. Khoobehi...you won't be sorry!
I am considering a lower FL from Khoobehi. Can you tell me how your recovery is coming along and How much do you think just a lower facelift is from him. I was wondering if you knew. (Usually these things are itemized on the bill)
Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Were there any supplies that particularly helped during your recovery?
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon