Loved Juvederm, and Dr. Treece -Metairie, LA

I am 33 years old and have lines starting to...

I am 33 years old and have lines starting to develop around my nasolabial folds ("smile lines"). I have been concerned about them for about a year, and have even had a consultation with Dr. Mary Lupo while getting Botox at her office. However, because of the cost, I decided to wait. Then a couple of months ago, I bought a Groupon for laser hair removal at Southern Aesthetics, the med-clinic owned by Dr. Treece. The technician who did the laser hair removal was experienced and I had a great experience, so I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Treece for the Juvederm. I was immediately comforted by her warm bedside manner and the warm manner of the nurses and secretaries in her office. Dr. Treece explained everything in full detail, and took her time while she injected my nasolabial folds. I immediately saw a difference in my folds and I was delighted with the reaction. I love Juvederm! I am on day 3 and there is a small amount of bruising and some tiny bumps where the needle was injected, but I assume this is going to go away. I am just delighted by the transformation, even though I don't think it is noticable to my family. I notice the difference! I will definitely use Dr. Treece again and I think she is experienced with injecting filler in the facial area.

Metairie General Surgeon