Finally Booked Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift (No Implant) After Thinking About It for 6 Years! - Metairie, LA

I had twins 7 years ago (a 7 pounder and 6...

I had twins 7 years ago (a 7 pounder and 6 pounder) so needless to say I am stretched out alot. I have done my three consults and finally made my decision on who my surgeon will be and can't be any happier. I am scared, but starting to get over the idea that this is a selfish decision. I am hoping I am not underestimating the pain and risks but after obsessing about all of this I am deciding that I need to do this. I have exercised as much as possible (did a half marathon and a sprint triathlon) so I feel good as far as my health and dedication to a lifestyle change...I just hate my body.

I too consulted with several Drs from Destin to NOLA and chose Dr. Lindsey. My surgeries, a tummy tuck, breast reduction with lift (as they are large but different sizes) are scheduled for 2/26/14. I have 3 boys and I too think this is a selfish decision, but my husband says if it makes me feel better mentally and physically then it's beneficial for all of us. I guess Happy Wife=Happy Life
Hooray...doesn't it feel nice to commit to a date. I consulted with Dr Lindsey and liked him a lot. I decided Dr. Black over him because she was just as confident and has her partner I surgery with her so it is two surgeons so I won't be under as long. How has the response been from others when u told them?
Can't wait to see your results!!
I just saw your results and OMG it makes me sooo excited yet nervous. You look great..your boobs are perky and the wrap makes your tummy look so small. It is nice to hear how optimistic you are with your recovery. I healed very easily with my C-section so try to stay positive and not focus on all the comments that people write in about the pain. You look so amazing :-)
You ate too sweet! I think having a great attitude is #1 in this process! Yes you wi have second thoughts on doing it and anxiety! Trust me I went through all that you are and will! No regrets here now!! Yes there will be pain, but nothing you can't take! Hang in there and I you want to chat just in mail me!
I am with you as far as the feeling that this is a selfish decision, I feel like it is but I don't think I can live with hating my body! I can't wait to hear and see your post surgery story!
Agree, living with a body that I just can't accept after working out this hard is very hard. Thanks for making me feel normal..haha