Fabulous Lower Face Lift - Metairie, LA

I had a lower face lift and fat transfers to my...

I had a lower face lift and fat transfers to my face and hands under LOCAL anesthesia in Dr Khoobehi's office. The procedure took about 3 hours but took at least 10 years off my face. I was very nervous about the surgery but everyone took great care of me and I really don't remember much about the surgery. Of course you are swollen afterwards but the bruising I expected was minimal due to the supplements I was given. I look in the mirror everyday and wish I had not waited so long. I had lost volume in my face and hands and the fat transfers gave me back the fullness I needed to look younger but natural just as he had promised. My 5 week post op pictures are amazing. My 1 year pictures are just as good and that is truly great. I can't thank him enough for what he has given me.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr Khoobehi and his staff are exceptional. He is honest, caring and loves his work. He strives to make you your best and corrects the little imperfections that only you and a trained eye can see to even make you better if he thinks it's appropriate. He was recommended to me by another plastic surgeon and that says volumes for the respect his peers have for his work. Nothing feels better than a compliment.