Results Were Not What I Wanted, but What HE Wanted - Metairie, LA

Back pain and self esteem issues. When I...

Back pain and self esteem issues.

When I confronted him about the results, his response was simply "But this is what I think looks best for you." I paid for plastic surgery because I wanted to relieve the stress of having lived with breasts that were entirely too large for my body, and ended up with breasts that were STILL too large and made me look like I had implants! I am in my 20's and know that weight comes back, especially during life changes. I'm now pregnant and my breasts are almost back to the way they were before the surgery. When I told him in the follow up that I had wanted them smaller because I knew they would grow again, his simple reply was "Don't gain weight then." No regard for the patient whatsoever!

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

I would not recommend Dr. Khoobehi to anyone who actually wants to be treated like you have an opinion in what happens to your body. He is very arrogant and the results from my breast reduction were nowhere near what I had requested.

I'm so sorry that your surgeon didnt attempt to satisfy your needs, I really hope that you can find some way to make it better! On another note, congratulations on your pregnancy! I pray the best for you! Your surgeon needs a boot!!!!

I'm so sorry you had such a poor experience. What size did you start with and what size are you now?