Dr. Mizgala is a Wonderful and Capable Cosmetic Surgeon - Metairie, LA

After nursing three children, all of whom were...

After nursing three children, all of whom were grown, I really needed a breast lift and reduction! I met Dr. Mizgala when my daughter, who had just finished graduate school went to her for breast implants. She was so happy with them that I finally had the courage to ask Dr. Mizgala about the lift and reduction, which I knew would be a bit more complicated. She did a great job, the scarring is practically all faded, and it is a wonderful thing not to have big saggy breasts anymore! Menopause had also worked a number on my entire figure, so I threw in some liposuction at the last minute. Having a real waist again and no love handles is also fabulous.
Since then I go to her regularly for both botox and occasional fillers for and around my lips----everything always works wonderfully, so I basically just ask her what she thinks will be best. My lips look great and I hardly have any crows feet at all. It is a wonderful to feel like you look great at 56, (or any age for that matter) and she has been a big part of that.
Her staff is friendly and caring, and she offers lots of discounts, especially for more than one procedure. Her prices seem quite good, although, truthfully I haven't compared prices because I think she is the best around, as well as being pleasant and caring.
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to the community.  Good for you in doing this for yourself.