Best Plastic Surgeon Ever! - Metairie, LA

I had always wanted larger breasts just to make me...

I had always wanted larger breasts just to make me feel sexier and give me a different level of confidence in a bathing suit! After having my baby, I knew it was time to do something to make me feel great about myself, and Dr Khoobehi definitely provided that for me!

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr Khoobehi and his staff are AMAZING! They made me feel completely comfortable and excited for my surgery. I had silicone breast implants done in December of 2011. The entire process was informative and they made me feel completely comfortable with any questions and concerns I had. As for the results!! OMG!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! My recovery was quick and my breasts look fabulous and get better everyday. This was one of the best things I ever did for myself and I can't imagine having any type of work done any where but with Dr. Khoobehi!

You look FANTASTIC!!! How many cc's did you get? your PS did an amazing job...Congrats:)
WOW!!!! Your surgeon did beautiful work! Your breast look perfect and suit your frame soooo well. Can you share a little more about your height/weight (if you are comfortable) and what you went with (cc's, profile, incision and saline or silicone?)

You look absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf. What type of implants did you choose?