Feel 99% percent, new pics from week 2 post op

I am a 24 yo RN, no kids, single. Very active.....

I am a 24 yo RN, no kids, single. Very active...started running 6 years ago and lost what little breasts I had. I am a 34A ish. Pectus carinatum, (my sternum protrudes slightly). 5'9'' 140 lbs. Surgery in 19 days!!!:). Nervous/excited. Either 410 or 440 cc unders, periareolar incision. I want the surgery to feel more proportioned (very curvy bubble butt), and to pursue bodybuilding.

Hi, how exciting! I'm going with at least 400 cc. :)
Good luck!
Good luck to you. Im 4 weeks post-op and very happy with mine. Keep coming to the site....you will learn alot and everyone is very helpful here and willing to share. Cant wait to see your transformation.

So, today was my pre-op!!! I got there about...

So, today was my pre-op!!! I got there about 2:45pm and didn't leave until 6 pm! We covered all of the bases. I have decided to go with 440cc sientra gel silicone smooth round moderate profile implants. My ps is going to bring in 470cc to test out too, she thinks that might work well for me too. I am 5'9'' , starting off with barely an A cup. She is doing a supra mastopexy (nipple revision) with my augmentation, bc I have some complicating features with my breasts. I don't prefer the periareolar incision, but I know I would be unhappy with my results if my nipples were not centered. I can only hope this doesn't interfere with my ability to breastfeed one day!!! I did ask for an anti anxiety, and got it. Also, I asked for an alternative to norco (I took them for my wisdom teeth months ago didn't help much). So I got Percocet instead, which I've never taken. I will be taking 5 days off work, hope that is enough (I'm a nurse). It's starting to set in. I'm pretty nervous, but feel at peace with my decision!
What Dr. and how was the payment done?? if u dont mind me asking. im looking to do this my self and was wondering about either paying cash or doing a payment plan of at least half the coast. pay half and do payments for the other half if possible. you can send me a person email if u like. either or =) good luck!
Dr. Mizgala, I paid about half cash, and the other half I'm using care credit, which has no interest if you pay within 12 months. Most doctors accept care credit...it was a very easy process. 2 min to apply and you are pretty much immediately approved ...good luck !
Hey reesie, good luck on the upcoming surgery. You have such a gorgeous, TINY  waistline the new boobz will make you look even curvier!!!! Look forward to seeing the post op piks soon;)

I can't believe it's 5 days away! I'm more...

I can't believe it's 5 days away! I'm more thrilled about it each day! I got my rx filled yesterday...I have not yet found a front zip bra. I am going to try academy today for the under armour one. Bought some acidophilus, haven't gotten hibiclenz yet...thought I could get that OTC? As I get closer to Monday, I am thinking I am leaning towards 470 instead of 440cc . I just hate the thought of wishing I had gone bigger. The 2 pics in the bikini may give an idea of my body type...should I be going bigger?! Oh well, it'll be fine. I'll update again soon.
If you go under the muscle, you will loose at 20 cc's. Just remember that when your trying on sizers. :)
You have very proposional body and so amazing! Sorry I can't give you advice about cc cos I don't do surgery yet. What I read, if its too big, you can hide it. If its not too big, you still can play it up and down. Can't wait to see you after surgery. Please upload tons pic of you later. Haha. I have petite body also. And my butt is very curvy. Anyway, may I know your size? My breast 30", my waist 24,5", my booty 35". Thanks for your answer :)
Thx so much! I will def share pics! My measurements right now are 33-26-38...big round booty. Lol

Ok, so less than 72 hours before I say farewell to...

Ok, so less than 72 hours before I say farewell to the IBTC. I'm so excited!!! I have cleaned everything. I went to but new scrubs yesterday. I highly doubt my old xsmall tops with be of any use post-op. I haven't started showering with hibiclenz. I guess tonight I will. The only thing between me and new boobs are (2) 16 hour shifts ...I work weekends only. Gonna drink a ton of water while at work. I feel like I'm forgetting something...any tips for the 1-2 days before? I'm off to go run 5 miles and get in a shoulder workout. I have killed my upper body this week trying to prepare for my 2,3,4 weeks I'll be MIA at gym. :'(
Can't wait. So excited for you. Good luck and see you on the other side.
You'll be great. I'm also a runner and ran as much as I could before my surgery. Lol! Make sure your place is clean and have ice packs ready to go. I'm sure 440 will be plenty.
You are going to be soooo happy! Your body is a lot like a friend of mine's who did hers at your same age (about 10 years go though). Excited for you and to see the results!

I had my BA at an outpatient Surgery center on...

I had my BA at an outpatient Surgery center on Monday. Everything went well when I came to after surgery i was in a lot of pain and I had to ride in the car with my sister in the car for about an hour. My first shower was yesterday, which was miserable, even though sister helped. I am not a back sleeper, so needless to say, my back is hurting just about as bad as the boobs. I think they look ok, a lot of swelling still, and a little too much side boob, but I know they will be changing quite a bit in the next 8 weeks. I am so loopy from these percocets with an awful headache(I think bc I haven't had caffeine). I wish I had gotten Valium instead of flexeril. I will continue to post pics weekly.
I think you look gorgeous! You have an amazing body, with boobs or without. Hope you feel better soon!
Congrats. Girls will look and feel more normal in a couple weeks then comes the patience of dropping and fluffing. Good luck!
You look awesome! The bloating sucks so have someone get you fiber stuff to use. You'll want it by day 4-5. Trust me! Don't get dulcalax cause it doesn't work! Get miralax. lol!

Ok, so today, day 4, has been a million times...

Ok, so today, day 4, has been a million times better than yesterday. It's amazing, just 24 hours, and now I can pull up my pants, lift my arms, drive, and shower. My PS ended up going with 440 instead of 470, and I am so glad! They almost look obnoxious in a tank top. I can't imagine trying to run with these things. They do look nice. Just so heavy. Does anyone else have that heavy breathing feeling...will I always feel like something heavy is on my chest, or does that go away? Might be a ridiculous question, sorry. I am not taking my pain pills as often, those percocets make me itch like crazy. I am also going back to work on sat morning, day 6 :/. I do wound care, and do a lot of lifting, pulling, etc, so I'll have an aid at my side. Also, tmi: I have been taking MOM, colace, eating prunes...I can't go! Geez, so bloated...I hope this is resolved by tomorrow!
I like your results!
I have almost your same stats. At first, I felt really awkward running, like I had to plaster them down like crazy. Now, I still support them with a good sports bra, but they don't feel so foreign anymore. I got 425s and love them. They're perfect to proportion me out and I can play them up or down. I had to remind myself I didn't want 'in your face' boobs, and I got what I wanted. No more boob greed. I'll admit there were times at first when I thought mine were way too big, but they settle down and drop - becoming prettier every day. (I've noticed lots of changes recently - should probably update my photos because they look even better now.) As for your bloat, do this -- take a large pitcher of water and add the following: 2 sliced lemons, 1 sliced english cucumber (you don't want all those seeds from a regular one), 1 stick sliced up celery, 1 sliced orange and 10-12 fresh mint leaves. Of course wash it all before you cut it up. Put all that in the water and let it sit overnight, or for at least 6 hours. Then drink up!! After I pour my first 2 glasses, I re-fill the pitcher to make a little more out of it. You don't want to do this all the time because lemon isn't great on your tooth enamel, but it works wonders with bloat.....but get ready to tinkle a lot! Prune juice helped me too. Between the 2 of them, I was never constipated after my surgery. Hope that helps. Best of luck to you!
Don't worry the heaviness goes away! It took about a week and a half for them to not feel so foreign. I'm 3 weeks post op now and they feel like they are apart of me although they are still pretty high.

I haven't updated in forever it feels, sorry :(. ...

I haven't updated in forever it feels, sorry :(. I went to my 2 week post op and got the remainder of sutures. I have been massaging regularly. On day 6 I did a 14 hour wound care shift. Lots of turning pulling, had a little help but I felt fine (without pain meds) the following day I did another 14 hour shift and everything was fine---then suddenly, about 8 pm, I got a burning excruciating pain in my right breast and it appeared much more swollen and felt much harder than the left. I called the on call, but the following day was my first post op. my ps said it was prob an extreme muscle spasm and couldn't believe I had gotten through a 30 hour work weekend without meds. All of my nurses (also supervise) thought I was nuts for being at work. I guess working out like a nut helps recovery. I got into the gym on day 9:). So happy, just no running or upper body quite yet. My ps highly exceeded my expectations and for anyone who lives in Louisiana or near, Cynthia mizgala is phenomenal!!!! I love my breasts, feel beautiful when I look in the mirror, have gotten many compliments on how proportional I look now. Couldn't be happier with results and its only day 14:).
i'm so glad i came across your post. I was looking for a good plastic surgeon in new orleans with real reviews. =D You look great!
Your body rocks girl! And your results are fantastic! I have been recommended gummy bears by my surgeon because I don't have a lot of tissue to begin with. Did your skin stretch out well to accomodate the implants? I'm 5'7" and 130, a 34 A to begin with. I'm trying to decide on profile and size. What profile did you get? I see you got 440cc with your gummy bears, I don't think I can pull off that big. I'm thinking one size down from that. So are you happy with the Gummy Bear Implant? Thanks so much and again - you look SO GOOD! :)
How do u feeling about doing upper body work out and running? Or puting pure or laying on your tummy? I have a lot of question! Lol
Metairie Plastic Surgeon

A very well renowned female plastic surgeon. Heard about Dr. Mizgala on local news.