Finally Have a Butt! Metairie, LA

My surgery actually consisted of a thigh lift,...

My surgery actually consisted of a thigh lift, some Lipo and the fat transfer to indentions left from previous bad lipo and for my Brazilian butt fat implant. Before the procedures, I was very uncomfortable wearing shorts and skirts and never wore a bathing suit. I hated living that way. I also had a flat butt and with age, was getting wider and droopy. I have a naturally small waist My goal was to get my thighs looking but my proportions were off from previous Lipo so my whole mid section looked boxy. I wanted to look pretty enough to wear shorts (and hopefully a bikini) and to finally have some sort of butt. Dr. Khoobehi delivered and exceeded all of my expectations. He was able to bring back my figure by carving out via lipo around my lower back and stomach and using that fat in my butt and fill in the intentions left over from my previous lipo gone bad... I am just amazed that he was able to change my shape like he did to make me look so curvy and balanced again.
I feel amazing and for the first time in my life, I proudly wore a bikini on my vacation 9 months after my surgery! It's a very freeing feeling to walk around in shorts let alone a bathing suit. I'm absolutely thrilled with my results.
You look great chica :)
Really nice happy healing

Before photos

These are before photos. You can see the "boxy" look from where my hips weren't rounded and too much lipo was taken in my upper/outer thighs. (From a different surgeon) My butt was very flat and my flank was protruding over pants creating a muffin top.
you look great!
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)

Didn't want drastic...

Also, I want to add that I requested a butt that was appropriate for me and my situation. I'm 44 and a big change wasn't for me. I didn't want something so obvious that other people would know I had a procedure. What I got was perfect. The results are enough to look better and make my body look amazing in my opinion, but to people who don't know I had surgery, I look like I got on a workout kick. I may go bigger at some point but starting more subtle was a good choice and more realistic for me since I wanted to be discreet.
Your story is very similar to mine. You look fantastic! I too had some bad Lipo and I am so grateful it has been corrected. I feel whole again. Congratulations!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khoobehi is the best! My surgery actually consisted of a thigh lift, some Lipo and the fat transfer for my Brazilian butt fat implant. Dr. Khoobehi was wonderful during the whole process from meeting to pre-op, post-op, and now a year later when I go in for other procedures. I trust him completely and he is honest about realistic expectations and what looks best, which I appreciate. He's very professional and makes his patients feel comfortable; at ease. I love my results and would recommend him 100%.