Well Worth It!

I had my stomach and arms done. I have gone for...

I had my stomach and arms done. I have gone for two treatments now and feel the results have been great. They would be even better if I hadn't had a sweet tooth craving around the times of treatment. The second roll I had developed over the last two years is almost gone and my big football player arms have shrank. Please be aware that the burning after the treatment is awful so bad the second time I swore I wouldnt do it again but now a couple of weeks later i would do it.

I HAD MESOTHERAPY FOR THE FIRST TIME TWO WEEKS AGO AND IM EXCITED IM GOING BACK TODAY FOR MY SECOND TREATMENT MY FRIEND INTRODUCED MESOTHERAPY AND SHE HAS HAD ALOT OF SUCCESS. I PAID 500 FOR TWO AREAS. I DIDNT EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE PAIN ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING... TAKE ARNICA AND IT WILL HELP WITH THE SWELLING AND BRUISES...
Where did you go to get your treatments. Editor note: You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested. This requires free registration for an account. When registering, you must opt-in to receive private messages (a check box).
hi there can i have the information as to where you received mesotherapy? I'm extremely interested :) Thanks
can you please reveal the name of the doctor...I'm trying to find a doctor that knows what he is doing...I know mesotherapy wotks it has been done with sussces in europe for a long time