Mesotherapy, a Costly, Painful Waste

I chose to try Mesotherapy as an adjunct to...

I chose to try Mesotherapy as an adjunct to liposuction. I was told it could smooth out some rough areas and was like liposuction without the incision or pain, "just a little discomfort and swelling."

What a crock!!! The first procedure (1/5) was very uncomfortable. The initial treatment was uncomfortable, I swelled up but the discomfort went away after 4 days and there was no visible difference. I expected this since I was told I would need 5-8 treatments. I went weekly and every treatment became more and more painful. By the time I got to #5, the injections and post treatment discomfort was excruciating, like acid injected under my skin. I swelled to the point were I couldn't even get drawstring pants on. I couldn't move without severe burning pain. My abdomen was hot, red and painful. I had to take prescription pain meds, antibiotics and antihistamines for a week.

I would never recommend this. After all the pain, absolutely no difference, except I was left with scar tissue (causing a ripple effect) and permanent red marks at the injection site. I paid for 8 treatments and stopped at 5 with no offer of refund or restitution because "there are no guarantees, and everyone is different." The doctor who did this no longer offers it as an option and has taken to discrediting the very procedure he so strongly advocated.

I find the reall is hard to know because in most it can make defrents and it can just bring harm and no good thing from it so how should any one know if it will be good for hem or not before he or she spend their money?? I don't belive that I will make it intel I make shour that I will be fine and I will lose what I paid for. thanks all