Mixed Feelings- I Had 8 Sessions on my Butt and Thighs

I had eight sessions to get rid of cellulite on my...

I had eight sessions to get rid of cellulite on my butt and thighs, and I am left with mixed feelings. I am 5 '7 and about 132 lbs and I always had tons of cellulite on my butt and thighs, but now at the age of 40 (although I only 132 lbs.) my cellulite was so bad I was embarrassed to wear a bathing suit. I should also mention, I didn't see any results until I had the fifth session. And, in general, IT WAS REALLY PAINFUL. I couldn't hardly sit on a toilet seat for two days. I was swollen and it was really painful for at least a solid week. I guess I see some results, mostly a reduction in mass. but not a super big reduction of cellulite -which is why I went. Also, I look kinda of bloated and fatter in my mid section, I hope that is not from the sodium....I am going to fast this week and see if it goes away. Also: I did two sessions on my love handles and it did nothing in that area..... All in all - any results are worth it, so I will have to give it a thumbs up. I am 40 and single -living in Hollywood- any reduction of any kind of A-OK with me. Here are some concerns of mine: * First of all, if you can't commit to at least 7 sessions, don't bother. * If it's permanent? I was told it was, can fat cells come back? Were they ever really flushed? * One woman said she has a high sodium count in her blood due to the soy in the shots- not good. * Scars and bumps that will not go away- I have some * Having to pay an extra $45 bucks for anesthetic cream every other time I went. I think that it should be included in the price, why should I have to pay for it? The bottom line: *It's obviously risky and may or may not work- but I also know I have to try everything. Hints: *Drink 60 ounces of water a day- it flushed fat *Do not take Ibuprofen- will cause bruising *Two days of being in a lot of pain, loose clothing for 4 days MY QUESTION: Is Lippo Dissolve work better? Has anyone done both?