Absolutely NOT Worth the $

I spent $250 to get a few areas injected and it...

I spent $250 to get a few areas injected and it did absolutely nothing after the two weeks. I lost no weight lbs. at all and even if I'm a little smaller in those areas, it is because of the low carb diet, and NOT the injections. I totally stuck to my low carb diet, and I usually lose lbs. with that, but this time, I didn't. Makes me think these injections made my results WORSE instead of better!!! It was painful, and there are still some areas that are tender. You have to drink a lot of water to flush out the toxins. I guess I just did not drink enough because I experienced flu like symptoms and had a headache for the entire first week and part of the second. If I had lost a good amount of inches and fat, this would've been worth it, but I didn't. I think it's a total scam. I got Botox injections that same day and THAT WAS money well spent. I'm happy with that, so at least I got something out of it.

mesotherapy for the second chin can make face look puffy for seven to ten days after the treatment.. plus one treatment is not enough it usually takes 3-5 treatments each cost from 300-500$ i think, it is cheaper to have lipo for the second chin. it cost the same plus you do not need to stay puffy for 10 days once a month. plus after mesotherapy fat comes back after a while but after lipo it usually does not come back. both options have complications, there is no guarantee that your face will look even... mesotherapy for my stomack did work for me but I started seeing the results after the 3rd treatment.
I just got my first treatment today. I was told that it has no sid affect other than bruising and swelling but it wasn't true i actually felt verdizzy, light-headed and short of breath. I was so scare. Also, was told that i really wouldn't feel the needles, i felt every painful needle, (almost cry). I'm still debating if i want to do it again. Im in so much pain.
I am not going to do it ever again, pain and swelling is not worth it plus all the results are temporary. I would rather save my money for long lasting lipo ...
Thanks for the comment. Sounds like you have an interesting Mesotherapy experience that other RealSelf users would love to hear. Please consider writing a review. Click here to share your experience with Mesotherapy. In fact, if anyone has an experience with a cosmetic treatment or procedure, we also want to hear from you! Go here to share your story.
I have had three treatments to my upper thighs, and am not taking the negative comments lightly. Although I am not claiming to be disatisfied at this point, my legs appear to actually be bigger, my clothes are fitting tighter (in the thighs) and I seem to be experiencing a general "bloated achy all over feeling." The initial writer's description of "flu like symptoms" fits what I am experiencing. My exercise/diet have not changed, however, I have not been drinking a large quantity of water either. I have one more treatment. Also..."virtually painless" is a bunch of BS. The numbing cream does not help and I end up doing Lamaze breathing by the time it's all said and done.
I agree with the pain. I tried two tylenols 1 hour before appointment and the pain was still deadly. I have had 3 sessions and do not know if I can handle a fourth.
It takes more than one treatment (especially one costing $250) to see any results, so it's not suprising you should complain. The first treatment there usually isnt any change, its after the 2nd and 3rd you begin to really notice a change. I would say its better if you didn't shed a negative light on mesotherapy when it works so well on most people, especially since your experience can not even remotely count.
I am going for my first treatment next week I have been doing a lot of research, based on my findings mesosphere is recommended for spot treatment and to help reduce appearance of Cellulite. Besides you cant base a decision on one session its like going to the gym once a week and expecting a miracle.