All for Me ! - Mesa, AZ

I am so nervous ! I am a week away from procedure...

I am so nervous ! I am a week away from procedure today. . Trying to get everything ready so I am as confortable as possible... I will update with a picture soo and new pics after surgery... and helpful information would be appreciated I am doin this procedure for myself. I have two children 10 and 11 years old and I have lost about 86 pounds. I have been wanting a tummy tuck for three years and finally have the money to do it now ;) I just want to be comfortable in my own skin and be comfortable in a swim suite which I have not felt in 12 years... ;)

I am so excited for you. Eat clean, omit wine, do not take any omega/fish oils, but E, I buprofren and aspirin. Stay positive befor and after. Google luck to you my TT is march 20
Vitamin E
Thank you!

before pics

Here are some pics of before and I will post pics of after cant wait for that mess to be gone !

You're gonna love your new tummy!!!! It's worth it. As for recovery, best to read and get tips off of here. Very helpful! Good luck!
Thank you !
Hi there! I am 2 days post op! Your results will be amazing! I still haven't seen my scars yet I think I will today as I am going I get new dressings on and some laser treatment for quicker healing. The recover is hard for the first 2 days... I am starting to find it's getting easier now and I can walk a little more ( hunched over though) I have 2 babies at home and I have had my surgery away from home & I don't go back till next Wednesday. Hopefully that hives me time to heal but I'm lucky I have my family nearby who are looking after the children along with my husband to be. Any questions u have please ask! I advised lots of pillows after surgery so u can sit yourself propped up to sleep or a reclining bed. Good luck x

nervous

Tomorrow is the big day.... I am so nervous but cant wait to see the results...

So how did it go for you? We are TT buddies, I had mine this morning. Hope you're doing great! :)
It went good I had to cough so back and about passed out but other than that the Pain is manageable .... how r u feeling ? U home ?
Oh geeze... I keep praying for no coughing or sneezing! Yes, I'm home, are you?

Its Done !!

I am home 6 hours post op feeling ok not to shabby. My muscles feel so tight and like they are burning.... I will post more pics later I cant see anything myself for about 4 day ; (

Congratulations! It gets better real fast, take the painkillers, put your feet up! Funny how I'm only four days in and I feel like it was a million years ago!
I hope it gets better. I am actually doin ok I thought the pain would be worse. .. but the pills are helping

well its all done

I am sore but the pain isnt as bad as I thought it would be ... I havent pooped yet whichbis worrying me and I am scared to shower and get anything in the drain sight... also I am barely braining anything wich is good I think ...

Congrats and you look great! Glad to hear the pain isn't as bad...

utube

Just wanted to let everyone know I am doing a video diary on utube melissa lissa tummy tuck day 1 check it outbi will also be updating and showing progress on there .... thank you

TT

I am doin good and have posted videos on utube under melissa lissa tummy tuck day one.. checkbthem out and subscribe ;) in one video I was messed up on the meds because I was scared to take all the orriginal bandages off but it wasnt too bad... I am so happy with my insision

one week post op

I am feeling good but this drain keeps pulling and is really annoying.. I go to the doctor today so hopefully its taken out... also I started a utube channel under melissa lissa tummy tuck day 1 check it out and subscribe I will be doin updates there. In most of the vidoes the pain meds were kicked in im sure u can tell. But ,good news is I havent had to takr any except in the morning because I am so sore... well if you have any questions or feedback id love to hear from some of my realself friends. Thanks again !!

8 days post op

I feel great !

Looking great, girl!! :)
Your before pics look almost exactly like my tummy shape! I hope you heal quickly and I'll be following to see your results!

pics