My Ultherapy Experience - Mesa, AZ

I had my second Ultherapy treatment November 8,...

I had my second Ultherapy treatment November 8, 2012 in Mesa, AZ. I am 62, and after having great results with my first treatment last spring, I wanted another treatment on my lower face, especially my neck and jawline area. There were some painful moments, but most pulsations ranged from very easy to tolerable! How fabulous to walk out with no down time and feeling great! I have some very faint bruising like I did with first treatment (I have fair skin) and it cleared up in 10 days. The improvement is subtle and gradual over several months. I am excited to compare new pictures in a few months!

Lajollasummer, thanks for posting. How are things looking for you now? Would love to hear how you've progressed since your last treatment. It sounds like you have good results. I just had my full neck done 3 days ago and probably like most, I'm looking for instant results. I'm sure patience is a virtue in this case. Please update. We'd all love to hear your progress. Thanks in advance!

Glad you thought the first round was worth it enough to try it again. With your first round of treatment did you have your lower face treated, or did you just do the upper one then, and now came back for your lower face?

Experienced provider!