Can't Wait to Be Me Again - Mesa, AZ

I have my Mommy Makeover scheduled for March 7th....

I have my Mommy Makeover scheduled for March 7th. I have had 3 c-sections in the last 10 years. I was very young when I had my first child so I never got the chance to love my body as an adult woman. I am so looking forward to my transformation.

The only thing I'm really regretting is the fact that I have not taken care of my body in reference to my weight. I've fluctuated quite a bit. I guess I was never satisfied with progress I've made because no matter what my stomach is ugly and breasts saggy. It kept me from having the motivation to maintain my desired weight. So between now and my surgery, I am working on getting some weight off. I know I won't reach my ultimate goal but am confident I can get within 15 pounds which is where my PS said is a safe place to be before surgery. I have lost 18 pounds and would like to lose another 15.

I will be getting a breast lift with silicone implants (size to be determined at post op due to weight loss goal), full tummy tuck with lippo to the flanks. Really excited, but really nervous as well!

Sending prayers, love and healing your way! Hope you get exactly what you want out of this! Good luck! Keep us posted to your progress!

You're going to love your results! Congrats on losing the 18 pounds. I'm sure you can get those last 15 off. Will you be sharing your before and after photos? It's fun to see the progression of your body through this journey.

Keep us posted. A little less than two months!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon