Age Spots and Broken Blood Vessels Zapped - Mesa, AZ

Immediate results and even more with a follow up...

Immediate results and even more with a follow up treatment. I bought a $90 Living Social IP Photofacial voucher for Advanced Skin & Laser Center, Mesa, AZ.

I take care of my skin but decades of living at the beach and being active in the outdoors left me with big, brown spots and lots of broken blood vessels. It does sting while it is being done and the big spots were crusty for about a week, but it made a big difference.

They offered a discount price on a second treatment $200 and just had that done about three months later and, again, results good. One really big spot returned but all the rest stayed gone as well as the broken blood vessels.

Advice -- go to a professional clinic that uses medical grade equipment. I had an Accent treatment done at two small, one-person operations but not until I had one done here did I see results.

Advanced Skin & Laser Center

I found them through a Living Social voucher and it showed me the contrast between a professional clinic and some of the one-person, aestheticians I had been going to. Much more powerful equipment and the increased skills needed to use them.

How was the actual IPL? I would love to know what if felt like while it was being done.