LOVE my Breast Augmentation!

I was in my mid 20s with 2 children yet still...

I was in my mid 20s with 2 children yet still didn't feel like a woman with my not even an A cup. At that point I decided I wanted breast augmentation.

Before having the surgery I did tons of research online about the procedure, types of implants as well as surgeons. I narrowed it down to a few to meet with. Once I had met my doctor I knew she was the perfect surgeon for me. She was professional, gave honest advice, took time to answer all my questions, and was personable. She made me feel at ease with my decisions & the procedure.

I ended up going with a silicone implant and am now a small C cup. The first few days of recovery were the toughest but following the post op instructions given by the staff I healed perfectly with no scar tissue! It has been 3 years since my surgery yet when I go in for my yearly checkups I always see familiar faces. This says a lot about my surgeon as a person and a boss. I could not be happier with my results & 100% recommend my surgeon for your surgical desires.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

How many CC's did you end up going with? I am a samll A and looking to achieve a C cup
I believe I got silicone 350CCs.

I'm so glad you're able to feel more feminine with your C cup! We live in amazing times. Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf.