First Active FX Treatment + Touch-up - I Love It

I had my first Active FX procedure done at the end...

I had my first Active FX procedure done at the end of June 2009. I was given medication at the office that knocked me out. I didn't feel much while they were doing the procedure. I had it done at 9am and don't remember much until around 9pm. I slept in a recliner chair the first day and night.

I did nothing to my face the first day or night. I got up the next morning and started the aftercare procedure. I went out in public the second day with a hat and sunglasses. People asked about my face and I told them what I had done.

I was pleased with the results but still wanted more done around my eyes, my forehead and around my mouth. I went back at the end of February 2010 for a retouch to those three areas and I am very pleased.

I did take off work for the week after I had it done both times. Most people after the first week said I looked like I had a sunburned face.

I will do it again when I need it.

Carla @ Advanced Skin Care

Carla is very experienced with the laser. It made for a more comfortable experience.

Glad to hear you had 2 great experiences. Do you have pictures? You had mentioned you would go back, have you? Did you go to the same place? Based on your post it's now been almost 6 months since your last treatment, are you still happy with the results?

Thanks for the review,