Dr. Platis Has Amazing Talent! - Merrillville, IN

I first met Dr. Platis in 2008, after seeing his...

I first met Dr. Platis in 2008, after seeing his advertisement in a local NW Indiana medical magazine. He was being endorsed by none other than Dr. Phil, saying he was the leading surgeon in the Chicago area. We lived in NW Indiana so his Merrillville office was convenient for me. Made my appointment and was totally impressed with him. My first surgery was breast reduction and full tummy tuck. At age 55, my friends told me he created a masterpiece; that I had the body of an 18 year old. It was extensive surgery, but the recovery went very well. Dr. Platis truly is a contour specialist. Fast forward to January, 2013, We have now retired in Florida, I'm 60 and my breasts had grown again! I've had multiple injuries to my neck and shoulder with surgeries involved and really needed to do a reduction again. I met with a local surgeon but didn't have the level of confidence with him that I had with Dr. Platis. My husband was totally supportive with me having the surgery with Dr. Platis in Indiana again. Within two weeks of definitely making the decision, I had the breast reduction surgery again. I am six days out now from surgery, and again, the doctor is just phenomenal with his talent. I don't care where you live, see Dr. Platis first. It really can be easy traveling to Chicago to see him, have surgery and go home. His patient coordinator, Kate, is exceptional in helping with whatever your needs are to get there and make your surgery happen! They are quite a team!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Platis delivers just what he says he will do for you. Is very professional, warm and caring.

Thank you for sharing. It would be nice if you had photos for viewing. I had reduction with lift a year ago. I didn't realize they could grow back completely. Is it due to weight gain?
Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us.

I am hearing from more and more women who are on reduction #2.  It's just not right that they can grow back again!  How much have they grown this time?