Removal of Saline Implants,followed by Breast Lift and Silicone Implants - Merriville, IN

Over a decade ago, I underwent breast augmentation...

Over a decade ago, I underwent breast augmentation surgery, I desired this surgery because babies/nursing had altered my breasts in a negative way. Saline implants were put in under the muscle. Post op recovery was very painful and results did not meet any of my expectations. The implants were placed very low and did not look or feel at all natural.
I wore minamizer bras to conceal the appearance that I learned to tolerate, until I read and saw the incredible results Dr.Platis had with breast lifts. I sought his expertice to remove my implants and do a lift that would make the appearance of my breasts acceptable to me.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Platis is a six star doctor on a five star rate scale. My appointment took place at his satalite office in Indiana, not his main office in Chicago, Illinois. This office is located in a pleasant, slightly remote area. It is an unpretentious warm environment, where I was greeted by Kate, a beautiful young woman who is both helpful and very kind. My anxiety level was high, as I bared my soul (and my chest) to Dr. Platis, but he was neither condescending nor intimidating. Instead, he seemed like a very nice person who truly knew how to listen. He told me a breast lift post the removal of my current implants would not make me happy. I believe he used the term "flat as a pancake"...(Did I mention he is a very effective communicator?) After some debate over saline verses silicone implants, he chose the latter and I am so grateful for this decision, as my breasts now look and feel like ME!...( only "pre" babies ) Dr. Platis phoned ater surgery to ask how I felt ( Talk about a sound work ethic) I reported to him that I felt very little pain and required no pain medication. This was such a sharp and welcomed contrast from my first surgery, which left me on narcotic pain killers every four hours several days after my operation. I am nine days post op and have not needed even OTC meds, even though a breast lift is much more involved than an augmentation. That can only mean one thing. Dr. Platis is a gifted surgeon, with a keen eye for symmetry, making it possible for him to produce exceptional results . I am so grateful for his skill and his compassion. He is the 'real deal/complete package' Don't take me word for it, though, do come and see for yourself, no matter by car, train or plane. For the proof, as they say, is in the pudding, and my pudding has never been better.

Do u have any before and after pics? Sorry to hear your first surgery was not ideal, but I bet u will be super happy with your new results. Congrats