Great Doctor! Perfect Results! - Merrillville, IN

Always wanted to wear bras and swimsuits without...

Always wanted to wear bras and swimsuits without padding and now I can!!

Dr. Platis went above and beyond when explaining he procedure and all possible issues that could arise. I had a million questions prepared to ask and I don't think I actually had to ask any of them because be already covered everything. Late was even helpful and spoke of her own personal experience in surgery and recovery. I am more than pleased with the results of my breast augmentation and even more assured of the great job that Dr. Platis did when my girlfriends who have already had augmentations compliment me and comment that they wish their breasts looked like mine and ask me who my doctor was as if they would consider getting theirs redone by Dr. Platis. I came to Platis because I know someone who had a lift and augmentation, which I know is a complex surgery and Dr. Platis did an amazing job!! They looked perfect. I knew I could go to a few of the other popular doctors in the area for a less expensive procedure but it was worth the higher price to be more sure of having a perfect outcome. The website photos will show you the difference. I would definitely recommend this doctor and his teams if you are looking into a breast augmentation.

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon