Gel Implants Using Subfascial Placement - Meridian, MS

I was a small B, now a full C. I LOVED my small...

I was a small B, now a full C. I LOVED my small boobs before I had my kids, then they changed and I became less confident.

I let my PS decide what size, after I told him what I wanted. I am 5'10 and 155lbs. We went with 399 gel implants with a crease incision, using subfascial placement. Super easy recovery, just waiting for time to pass to get back into the gym. My doctor is really relaxed and confident, and spent alot of time answering all my questions.

If I had a question on anything they would see me that day if I wanted or just call me. All the nurses are amazing and approachable. The doctor spent more than an hour with me during the consult and pre op answering all my questions.

I got subfascial implants the day before yesterday. You all are right, it IS hard to find good information and reviews on the subfascial placement. Doing well though! After comparing the reviews and recovery experiences, I'm really glad I was a good candidate for the subfascial. :-)
Hi. I can't find too many ladies on here who went with subfascial. Seems that most go under the muscle or over but w/o the fascia covering. How do you feel after getting it done? Do you see the impant or ripples? That's my main concern. Even though the fascia will cover it, it's still over. Can you tell me about yours?
Hi. The recovery was really easy, and if you get gel implants there is no ripples. You can never see the implants~at all.
I did hear that the recovery for over the muscle is easier than under. maybe the gel implants don't have many if any ripples but they do have edges. Do you see the edges if over the muscle with fascia cover it?
I can't see it at all. And it looks very natural. I could upload an updated photo- just had another baby so they are aldi deferent now. Lol
*are a little different now
Hello, are you still around? I wanted to find out how you were doing and who your doctors was. I want a subfascial transfer done. Thank you.
Hi, his name is Dr. Thornton at Meridian Plastic Surgery.

Thank you so much for posting your experience and photos here on RealSelf! Your results look great. You must be thrilled!