Gel Implants Using Subfascial Placement - Meridian, MS

I was a small B, now a full C. I LOVED my small...

I was a small B, now a full C. I LOVED my small boobs before I had my kids, then they changed and I became less confident.

I let my PS decide what size, after I told him what I wanted. I am 5'10 and 155lbs. We went with 399 gel implants with a crease incision, using subfascial placement. Super easy recovery, just waiting for time to pass to get back into the gym. My doctor is really relaxed and confident, and spent alot of time answering all my questions.

I got subfascial implants the day before yesterday. You all are right, it IS hard to find good information and reviews on the subfascial placement. Doing well though! After comparing the reviews and recovery experiences, I'm really glad I was a good candidate for the subfascial. :-)
Hi. I can't find too many ladies on here who went with subfascial. Seems that most go under the muscle or over but w/o the fascia covering. How do you feel after getting it done? Do you see the impant or ripples? That's my main concern. Even though the fascia will cover it, it's still over. Can you tell me about yours?
Hi. The recovery was really easy, and if you get gel implants there is no ripples. You can never see the implants~at all.

If I had a question on anything they would see me that day if I wanted or just call me. All the nurses are amazing and approachable. The doctor spent more than an hour with me during the consult and pre op answering all my questions.