Grateful - Meridian, ID

I have been against and spoke against having...

I have been against and spoke against having breast augmentation done. I believed God gave us what we have and we shouldn't alter it, unless medically necessary. Well I turned 40 this year and found my self pondering the idea. After many conversations with family and friends I decided to have it done.
I researched the procedure finding pros and cons, as well as the cost, then started researching the doctors even went in for the free consultations that were being offered by the different offices. Only to find myself being discouraged that is until I spoke with Dr. Jonathan Kramer's staff.
Dr. Kramer's staff explained to me how everything was included in the price from the implants and doctor visits to the hospital, and not just for the procedure but for life. I also found it to be less expensive than the other clinics I looked into . Financing is available through a couple of different companies who work with Dr. Kramer's clinic and his staff actually took the time to make sure I had all the information I needed to apply for it, as well as talking with the finance company representative themselves.
The only thing I had to do was provide my information, set a meeting time, show up and sign. It was that easy.
I made an appointment for a free consult. I couldn't believe how wonderful it was to find him, he and his staff were wonderful. With the cost of procedure I have a life time of office visits and discounts on all products and future work.
He explained everything in detail to me taking the time for me, answering all of my questions and concerns, whereas the previous He and his staff took time with me and made sure that I was comfortable, they doctors did not.
Dr. Kramer and his staff were genuinely interested in me. After my consult both Dr. Kramer and his staff called me at home checking in with me and offered to answer any more of my questions before the procedure.
On the day of surgery I met with the hospital staff and found them to be friendly, concerned and quite helpful. They even joked around with me. I was still questioning my decision about getting the procedure done but, after talking with the staff members there I felt better. Having any kind of surgery is scary but, with a good solid team that knows what they are doing makes it worth it in the end.
Once the surgery was over I was contacted consistently by Dr. Kramer's staff making sure I was alright and if there was anything I may be in need of. It is extremely rare to find a Doctor or his staff that will call and check in on you.
I recommend Dr. Kramer for any procedure, he is honest and up front with you. If you do not need any changes done, he will let you know and why. He will listen to you and address any concerns or ideas you may have. Dr. Kramer does wonderful work. I love what he did for me. I look great and feel great. I have had many compliments.
I know that if I were to contemplate on having something done again he, will be the one I will go to.
Thank you Dr. Kramer and all of your Staff

Thanks for sharing your experience with Dr Kramer. I am going in for a consult in a couple if weeks and was very pleased with Dawn, who answered questions and asked about me. Please post pictures so we can see his work?

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your honest experience from the beginning. I think many people are initially against cosmetic procedures but once they find a doctor they can trust, the process seems more feasible. Just curious, what type and size implants did you get? Glad you love your new look!

Meridian Plastic Surgeon