Before and After Gastrobypass -Meriden, CT

My motivation was to better my health for for my...

my motivation was to better my health for for my kids.I lost 100 pounds.this has really change my life its has been a blessing now i have a lot of loose skin but I am almost to my goal. I am having a breast reducton on april 12 and 3 month after i am having a tummy tuck and panniculectomy I wish i would of now about all this procudures before.

had my pre op today for my panniculectomy and tummy tuck

hi sisters really happy I went for my pre op today having surgery on July 25 I am nervous too the last time I was flat was 15 years ago before I had my kids hope everyone is healing well gbu all

pic with drains on

Hi everyone had my surgery last week everything went well when all the swollen goes down finally wont have to wear no more fajas lol
aziz benbrahim

my primary doctor

Wow, you look truly fantastic. You look phenomenal before as well as after the surgery! Congratulations! :)
thanks jddg gbu
You look beautiful! Amazing transformation!
God bless you !! Before and after pics are mouthdropping !! You look amazing!!
thanks I am so happy now because I am having all my skin out I am having my tummy tuck on the 25 I don't have to keep using fajas lol
I'm sooo happy for u ... U go girllll

Nexciteddd, have you also had Weight Loss Surgery?

No , I've never had any surgery . But I'm going to have a BBL next year

i had my surgery in october 2012 its 6 monthes after the surgery i only lost 2 stone ,not only my weight has stoped , im eating like the horse very devestaded.

in the beginning was really strange I felt like a baby I had to feed my self like one in stages it took me time
yes it was
It was not that bad I had a lot of pain the first few days.

Well it was definitely worth it for you!

Whoa, you look amazing! Congratulations! Looking good. :)
thanks gbu

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Wow, you look awesome! Congratulations on your weight loss, I know it's a lot of hard work!

How was your initial post-op period? Did you have much pain/downtime following surgery? Did you find your new eating habits hard to get used to?