Left Breast is Falling Out - Meriden, CT

I had breast augmentation surgery almost four...

I had breast augmentation surgery almost four months ago and my left breast is about a half inch lower than my right, which is my dominant side. At first my surgeon said it was one inch lower and then retracted that because he said it wasn't possible in a month.

It feels and looks as if the implant is falling out (below the mammary fold, but he says it isn't.) My surgeon says it's fine, but I disagree. When I lift my arms my left nipple points straight up and the implant just sits low and you can really see it. When I am bending down, I can feel every ripple in the implant.

He says that is because the skin is thinner there. The right breast has none of these problems. Again my surgeon says it's fine. He asked me if I did anything to the left breast and I said no, you did! I had scar tissue vertical "bands" underneath the left breast and he snapped one during one of my check ups.

After that, the left breast sank down. Will surgery be able to correct this? Will the right one fall too like the left? I don't want it to but want my left to go back up! Any thoughts are appreciated.

Stamford Plastic Surgeon

My doctor answered all my questions before I even asked them and I had a list! I love the girls in his office. They are sweet and professional. I have seen my surgeon numerous times since surgery. Some of my visits feel rushed and I do not feel what my left breast is doing is "normal."