Horrible Doctor - Mentor, OH

I have no problem with Restylane....just the...

I have no problem with Restylane....just the horrible Doctor who is too full of his own vanity to do a good job! Consumer be warned!! He is very aggressive and combative once you pay him. Very compassionate, sweet and caring BEFORE you pay him. Do not be fooled by the facade. The filler is a very good product....you just need to have the right person doing the procedure.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I called and went in for a free face evaluation using some machine they had. Everything was sell you this & sell you that. I mentioned things I had a quote for through another company and they assured me they would be a way better job. I stated very clearly that I wanted the hollows of my cheeks filled in. They were running a special for buy one get one free on Restylane however neglected to say that it was a limit of one. He filled the tops of my cheeks & didn't even do the hollows. When I complained, he injected a cheap substitute and said well if I didn't have all this sun damage...what sun damage??? His own machine say I was 95% sun damage free. Everything people say about his attitude is true. It's all for the money & he has no skills. My MD did a better job & her botox lasted longer than his cheap knock-off products. Buyer Beware!!!!