Pleased with Results -Mentor OH

Had my surgery on March 27th but I have been...

Had my surgery on March 27th but I have been reading reviews since August 2012. It's only fair that I too share my experience.
A couple quick stats. 5'8" 232 pounds.
Dr. Miller was the only plastic surgeon who I consulted with. I checked his credentials with the State Medical Board of Ohio and the American Board of Plastic surgeons. I saw that he is a surgeon who teaches other surgeons techniques and I was sold. Very charismatic and kind. Just good vibes from him all along.
Recovery was hard. My surgery was 6 hours long. My overnight stay turned into two days due to complications from anemia due to blood loss.
I am still quite swollen in my lower abdomen. It's painful to bend my legs.
I went back to work after 12 days. I'm still exhausted.
Overall I am pleased with my results even with the EXTREME amount of swelling. I have lost 15 pounds since the surgery. Lots of skin and fat removed :)

Yesterday I forgot to add that I am a mother of ...

Yesterday I forgot to add that I am a mother of five. Dr Miller also placed a incision down the middle of a abdomen. I had so much loose skin that was the only way he could get me the best results. With the two incisions, he was able to tighten horizontally and vertically. The midline incision is so delicate, you won't be able to see it when it heals.
James R Miller

Referral from Primary care physician.