Do Your Research on Procedure, Clinic, and Expectaions - Mendota Heights, MN

Just got done with my first treatment and was so...

Just got done with my first treatment and was so grateful I didn't let myself be influenced by all the negative reviews. I'm 39 and this is part of my plan of attack on the aging of my face. My goal is to 'erase' the minimal crows feet that are starting then eventually use botox to stop them from appearing again. I had my whole face done (took maybe 20 minutes tops) as I figured the whole face would benefit from it.

First of all, this is a laser treatment that takes 2-3 months to see any results, if you weren't told that - look somewhere else. Secondly, it feels like little pin pricks and your clinic should apply a numbing gel about an hour beforehand, if they don't - look somewhere else. I had the BBL laser the week before and flinched much less with this than I did with that. Thirdly, you will need to 'hibernate' for at least a couple days as the face is red, a little swollen, and has tiny blood specks because they are tiny open wounds, if you're not told that - once again look somewhere else. Also, I was told it was pretty loud so I brought ear plugs and they worked great. And the smell is very minimal, not an issue. I am planning on doing 2 more at the time interval of 2 months apart as recommended by my clinic and am really excited to see the end result. Also, I liked the idea that they have the newest lasers. My clinic used a Sciton Profractional and was told it is the same laser the Mayo clinic uses.

Bottom line, make sure you are well informed, ask questions and expect thorough answers.
This is your face and you're spending a lot of money - so DO YOUR RESEARCH! You don't want to be one of the disappointed people with a bad review/result on here.

Hi Jen,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. This is a real detailed review, will you please continue to update the community when you have the other two procedures, also do you have pictures?

Thanks,

-Britt

Skin Envy Clinic

Thoroughly explained the procedure and results, never felt rushed. Felt confident I was in good hands of caring staff.