Proactive Maintenance - Memphis, TN

I take care of myself. I eat right, I exercise, I...

I take care of myself. I eat right, I exercise, I stay out of the sun. I am very proactive about my health. When it comes to my face, I use the same approach. I choose to get neurotoxin injections (Xeomin) because I don't want to experience the harsh lines associated with aging. As a woman whose expression says more than my words at times, it was/is important to me that my face not look frozen or altered in anyway. I want the best of both worlds. Dr. Eby makes that happen. I don't worry about frown lines anymore, or "crows feet". Dr. Eby has mastered injecting this product as it was intended and the results are natural and flattering every time.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  So it sounds like you get the Xeomin injected in your forehead and around the eyes, is that correct?  How long does it usually last for you?
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't dream of allowing anyone but a board-certified plastic surgeon perform ANY cosmetic procedures on me. As a healthcare professional (RN), I really appreciate the fact that she opens a new vial and prepares the medication at the bedside. Dr. Eby is an expert. Her injecting technique is incredibly skilled, practically painless, and the results are flawless each time.