Wonderful Breast Augmentation Experience! - Memphis, TN

The 3D camera allowed us to see what different...

The 3D camera allowed us to see what different implant sizes looked like on me! It was the neatest thing! Surgery went great; I am now 7 days Post-Op. Everything is going/heeling perfectly! This has, without a doubt, been the most pleasant medical experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Patricia Eby to anyone wanting breast augmentation.
Nice1s: I am now almost 4 months post-op, and I look amazing!!!!! Dr. Eby helped me so much with getting my massage routine just right for my breasts!

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you had a great experience with your procedure. What motivated you to get this surgery? What type and size implants did you get? The 3D camera is truly amazing...glad you found it helpful. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Eby is very personable and professional. She took great time to focus on what I wanted. Lilly, the office manager/patient coordinator, keeps in contact with me daily and has been great! This has, without a doubt, been the most pleasant medical experience I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Patricia Eby to anyone wanting breast augmentation.