The Best Surgeons Ever!!! - Memphis, TN

The tummy tuck was my first body contouring...

The tummy tuck was my first body contouring procedure done by Dr. A and Dr. E. The results were amazing! At first I felt guilty for spending money on myself, but it was so worth it. I was worth it.

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

After bariatric surgery and weight loss of over 200 pounds, I had large amounts of excess skin. I did lots of research and asked a lot of people when deciding which surgeons to choose. I met with Dr. A and Dr. E and was immediately certain that they were the ones!! These two surgeons will spend as much time with you as you need to make sure all of your questions are answered. Dr. A will take extra time to explain the surgery to you so that you know exactly what is being done to your body. Dr. E is so sweet and caring. These surgeons most definitely took great care of me after the surgery too. They are AWESOME, and I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

I can attest to the excellence of these two PS, Drs. Aldea & Eby. They have performed breast augmentation, face lift, liposuction & BBL. Therefore I feel very qualified to attest to their ability. In all cases my outcomes have been fabulous with no problems. I am looking forward to an abdominoplasty within the next few months.
I am having a TT on 2/28 Dr.E is my surgeon. I am excited, she is so calm & cinfident I am looking forward to the results!
Do you have to live in TN or could they make this possible for someone who is roughly 6 hrs away?

How far out are you and how has the recovery been?

I'm glad you had such a great result! Why did you decide to go with a tummy tuck?