Great Doctor... Happy Results!!! - Memphis, TN

I had lost close to 55 lbs prior to surgery and I...

I had lost close to 55 lbs prior to surgery and I wanted to be able to look as slim as I felt. I am very happy with my results

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Excellent at answering all questions and will followup personally at any time and makes himself always available to you.

Dr. Aldea is very good to talk to take all the question you want he will answer them all. I am very happy with my new tummy It may not be a super model but it has changed me into a new person. I can wear so many new cloth than before. It was so worth the recovery I wish I had done it 15 yrs ago after my last child. If I can help you in any way let me know.
You lookin good and I know u happy with the results. I have appointment wit Dr. Aldea next week and I'm nerves. I ready to get rid of this extra weight. Do u have any advice for me?

Hi Pati,

Nice job with the weight loss.  You must feel amazing.  How far out are you from surgery?

You definitely have a new tummy..looking good!
I had my surgery oct 15. I am much bigger than most people who have tummy tucks. But I am so happy I had it done the amount of skin that use to hang was horrible, now I can wear just about anything without trying to hide my lower stomach

You look wonderful and what a difference.   Hey we all come in different shapes and sizes and what matters is how you feel about yourself.  Some of us have hips, some not...some have booties and others do not; all the women on here are amazing.

Nice job.  That is fun when you are able to wear anything off the racks.  Enjoy the shopping.

Congrats on your weight loss! That's a big change. And thank you so much for sharing your photos here. They will doubtlessly help other women with similar body types who are trying to decide about getting a tummy tuck!