40 and Fabolous - Memphis, TN

I am 39 years old; turning 40 this year. I have...

I am 39 years old; turning 40 this year. I have four children (two sets of twins). My girls will be 15 years old next month and my boys are 12. I am about 5'3 and 140 lbs. I was 115 lbs when I became pregnant with my girls and by the time of delivery, I had gained "80" lbs! Two and a half years later and after losing the majority of my pregnancy weight (130 lbs), I became pregnant with my boys; I gained "100" lbs! Again, I lost the majority of my pre-pregnancy weight (140 lbs). I have been able to maintain my weight, but my stomach and boobs look like deflated balloons, lol! I have wanted a TT and BA for many years and I have finally gotten enough courage to go through with it. My consultation was very positive and reassuring; I have scheduled my surgery for March 14th. I will have a tummy tuck, breast lift and silicone implants. I haven't quite decided if I am going to do 325 or 350 cc's. My surgery is a little bitter sweet because although I'm very excited to have my per-pregnancy body back, I am highly concerned about blood clots! I don't have a history of clots, but for some reason it's like one of my worst fears. Mind you, I've had two c-sections, tubal ligation, and an ablation done. I just can't seem to determine why I'm freaking out!

My surgery was rescheduled to April 2nd. I finally...

My surgery was rescheduled to April 2nd. I finally had it done on yesterday. I had the tummy tuck and gummy implants with a lift. I was in a lot of pain yesterday afternoon, but I took my pain pills and now I'm pretty much pain free. The only problem that I'm having now is trapped gas every time I try and eat anything. Did anyone else have this problem? Oh, I forgot to mention that my PS gave me Enoxaparin Sodium Injections to help prevent blood clots. I had my first injection this morning. I didn't think that I could give it to myself, but I did a great job.
Dr. Dan Shell

The decision to have the surgery was one of the best decisions that I have ever made in my life. My stomach wasn't really big, but I guess that I had a lot of fat because I feel so much lighter. I will post my before and after pics very soon!

Oh my goodness your poor tummy...TWINS!  And two sets...oh my!

Take a deep breath and follow all of the doctors instructions on preventing blood clots.  You will do wonderful.