Eyebrows, and Eyeliner in Memphis - Memphis, TN

I've been thinking about doing this for a while...

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. I have really light lashes, and after 35 my brows have been steadily getting thinner. The process of putting eyebrow pencil and eyeliner on every morning is a good 10 to 15 minutes that I'd love to have back. Not to mention, it would be nice to go out or go swimming without having to do a full makeup job for my eyes to even show up. I'm extremely pleased with it!!!

I even had some tearing later in the day after having it done due to a sappy movie and had no smudges or smearing, so it was great!

My brows are darker than they will be when it's finished, but they are shaped BEAUTIFULLY. A beautiful arch and nice thin line out. I've received so many compliments on them, alone. My liner is full eyeliner, but medium, not thick. My eyes bruised really bad, and the experience is painful. I won't lie. I would say, though, that I don't generally numb or respond to anesthesia like others. I also went in with no pain relievers, and hadn't given pain a thought, which is kind of ridiculous since I have a tattoo on my ankle and should have expected it. It's not that bad, if you're expecting it, I think. I will take a prescription anti-anxiety med before going back for my touch-up, though. I'll probably take some Advil, as well. It would be great if you could get Novocaine! :D I'd do it again, for sure! I'm thinking about getting a subtle lip liner in a tawny color when I go back for my touch-up to shape my lips. I can't wait until the swelling is down and the brows have softened. I'll come back and post pics then. I'm pretty stoked about not having to worry about eyeliner and brows every morning!!!

Photos - Two days post procedure

These photos were from April 2, two days after my procedure

Five days post procedure, full makeup

So today was the first day I applied full makeup on my eyes and face, even though yesterday I could have technically. My brows are still dark, and starting to "scab" or "flake", but I can tell they are lighter underneath. My eyeline hasn't really scabbed or flaked too badly, but I think I'm going to get a little more color added on the top lid and on the outer and inner corners. What I have now looks really good, but with my eyes I like a little more on the corners.

6 Days post, brows healed

Today, it looks like everything has flaked off, or the scabs have come off and it still looks good! Will get eyeliner a little thicker on top on my touch up, but other than that...it's great! It feels so weird not putting on eyebrow pencil or eyeliner after my eyeshadow... LOL! Next up is botox for the crevices in my forehead. Ugh.

Another photo

Kristy Kelly of KLK Cosmetics

Awesome bedside manner. Works on Sat - Tues at a salon and spa here in Memphis. I got my work done on a Sunday, and it was just the two of us there. She's very professional and does great work. Quite a bit of experience and her brow work is exceptional. You can schedule your appt. online, which is a HUGE plus. I hate having to do everything via the phone.

Looks great!
Where is she located?
She is in East Memphis off of Sanderlin, right across from the Racquet Club. :)
Got my liner and lips in 1991. Still love it. Totally worth it.
Looks good, I like it!