Ready for Lipo !!! Upper Abdomen, Upper Back, and Saddle Bags. YAY!!! - Memphis, TN

After having a Tummy Tuck last year around this...

After having a Tummy Tuck last year around this time, it looks like this is my final result:(
I love the tuck but still have fat areas that were not taken care of. Also, unfortunately I have a very obvious dent from lipo on my left side that was done during TT. That has to be filled in with fat from this lipo. UGH!!
My surgery is this Tuesday morning at 6:30 AM. I'm not half as nervous as I was before TT…. BUT I'm getting there. Its all starting to flash back to me now. Pain is never fun but this is so worth it!
Love this site and the women on it! Don't know how I would have had the courage last year or this year
without it!

Before Pictures

I'm getting nervous!! Getting things done today:)
Can't wait to see your results! Thanks for posting. I'm planning to get lipo this Spring and I love reading people's stories.
Me too nyc! I'm starting to get in panic mode!! I hope I get the results I want this time!

Surgery is over!!

I went in Tuesday morning at 6:00a.m. Everything was perfect. As soon as I saw DR. Goshorn I felt relieved. Got some happy juice in the IV and don't remember anything. Just the nurse telling me to wake up. I felt pain but tolerable . Slept most of that day. Same with Wednesday. I'm finding it really painful to get up from bed or chair. My back is black and blue. Also the back top of my legs. Its just sore to sit for the first few seconds. other than that I'm so happy it's over!
Thanks for sharing your journey,do you have any post-op pics? Thank You.
hi, i hope you're all recovered a feeling awesome! just a q. Did you loose weigh and how much?
How is it going?
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Goshorn is amazing !! He was very informative about every step of this procedure. I felt like I could ask him any question I had. Very patient and considerate. I also love his staff. DeeDee is incredible! she does all his scheduling and is also informative with every aspect. Great experience so far.