Facelift and Eyelids - Memphis, TN

This was the biggest mistake of my life, And the...

This was the biggest mistake of my life, And the painful thing I have ever been thru, The two little pill they give you to make you sleepy do nothing to stop the pain. you are wide awake and can feel everything going on. They told me most people sleep thru it, that's a lie. I heard a lady screaming ahead of me in pain and crying, but I just thought she was a light weight. I am one of those people that can take pain but nothing prepared me for the worst 5 hours of being operated on while wide awake and the dr could had cared less. I got my upper eye lids done ,when he left the room I picked up the mirror and I had a large peace of skin he didn't cut off . but all I wanted was out of there. I swelled up with enormous hematoma ,it look like I had large marbles under my skin , the next day I had to go back so they could drain all the blood and clots off .You think he would have give me something to ease the pain before pushing out the blood out , but nothing he was so rough and push as hard as he could ,I was screaming and crying for him to please stop, but he kept on like I was just a thing, I have never been treated so bad in my life. And would never recommend this to anyone. I will be honest if I would have had access to a gun I would had shot myself . No one should be made to suffer like that. They made me come in and leave thru the back door ,I was told not to use the front door. I didn't look up the reviews before hand but when I did I seen where staff had got in trouble for writing false reviews. The picture below is the good side.

I should have waited till my mine was clear and I wasn't on medication to post .

I am doing a lot better now and didn't understand the importance of keeping the compression wrap on . That led to a lot of my pain and swelling afterwards. Of coarse who thinks right when you are heavy medicated . As for the surgery itself, The first side of my face was pain free , but he did numb both sides of my face at the same time , Not sure if the first side took a little longer or what but by the time he got to the other side of face , I was starting to get feeling back in it. And it was to painful to have the job finished without numbing that side again. That being said we all know it takes a few minutes for that numbness to take affect after receiving the shots, I really feel that Dr Hall felt I wasn't going to fell a pain now . I just don't feel enough time was given for the other side of my face to become numb. Or things would have been just fine. After meeting with him today I felt so much better. Dr Hall assured me thing will only get better from here. The swelling over my eyes is gone down mostly but the fold over my eyes have come right back, But Dr Hall assured me the extra skin folds over my eyes would smooth out once all the swelling was gone . The best part he didn't brush me off on that, he said if your not happy they'll make fix it. Lets face it he if he didn't care he sure wouldn't say that. So I will have a new checkup in 6 weeks , I will update again and post picture.

Things aren't looking good

21 Days now and my swelling is gone ,my jowl's are returning once again and actually look worst on one side than it did to start with. My upper eye lids I am not at all happy with , the skin now lays on my eye lashes where as they didn't before especially on the left side. I just don't see how this is going to smooth out . I just don't see the skin tightening up as time go's by. It will be interesting to see what Dr Hall has to say on my 6 week checkup.

Don't waste your money , Its a rip off

It been 8 weeks, I didn't have sagging skin except a little under my chin .And I also woke up during surgery in so much pain he was still cutting at the time. I just couldn't take it. 6 weeks later everything went back the way it was. I'm sick over it and out . $ 8000
Memphis Facial Plastic Surgeon

I feel I owe Dr Hall a big apology over my review , After getting the chance to speak to him today I learn that he is indeed a very compassionate man . I just didn't see it at the time because he was focuses on his idea of what he needed to do . I do understand after thinking about things more clear now and not being on medications . I over reacted . And I was assured if I wasn't happy with the results they would be fix's so that I would be happy . Now you can not beat that !