MicroLaserPeel with ProFractional - Memphis, TN

I was looking for a way to get my youthful skin...

I was looking for a way to get my youthful skin back with little down time. This was the best investment I could have made. It has left my skin fresh looing with a youthful glow.

Hi Lily,

Welcome to the community. You look great! I'm so happy everything went well for you. Did you have any downtime, pain or redness? Please keep us updated to how the healing goes and thanks for the pictures and review.

Thanks,

-Britt

Britt
Thank you for your comment. I had some redness for several days. But after the third day make up could be applied. But I didn't use any I went out right after I had the procedure done. Dr Aldea & Dr Eby took very good care of me I was in very little pain. The CHILLER is amazing and feels do good. Following the before and after care makes for a smooth recovery. I will post new pictures at a later date. I had Skin Tyte too I'll post that soon. My doctors are truly a blessing from god.
Lilly

Hi Lily,

Glad the healing is going so well and they recommended such great before and after product. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

-Britt

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. A did my MicroLaserPeel with ProFractional treatment and the outcome was AWESOME. Dr. A was thorough in explaining procedure in detail before. I was comfortable with the procedure and would do it again. Love my results as more time goes by the better my skin looks. Thank you Dr. A