Dr. Aldea Tummy Tuck - Best Thing I've Ever Done for Myself! - Memphis, TN

I had been curious about having a TT for awhile,...

I had been curious about having a TT for awhile, & finally decided to start checking out doctors... After reading reviews for Peter Aldea in Memphis, I decided to schedule a consultation with him. I am so glad I did!

After going home & thinking about it for about a week, I made an appointment for the TT and counted down the days! I got a text from Lilly the day before to say "Good luck" and that everything would be great. The day arrived, and I was actually more excited than I was nervous!

Fast forward two months - I'm feeling GREAT, my tummy is FLAT, and I've lost at least one full dress size. (Although sometimes TWO!). I absolutely love my results, and I'm so glad I didn't chicken out.

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

From the beginning, I was impressed - my first contact was with Lilly, his assistant. She was exceptional in every way imaginable! She answered all of my questions without hesitation, took the time necessary to ensure that I thoroughly understood all the details, and made herself available to me for any future questions I might have. Then came my actual consultation, and I was blown away! Dr. Aldea sat down in a conference room with me & my husband for about 45 minutes. He began by asking me what I knew about the procedure, and asking my husband if he thought I needed this procedure. (My husband said, "No, I think she's perfect the way she is now, but if she wants a tummy tuck, I'll support her.". Dr. Aldea said he was glad to hear this, that he would not operate on someone whose significant other was pressuring them to do it.) Wow. So we continued to discuss my desired outcomes & expectations, then more details about the actual procedure. Dr. Aldea's open communication style put me at ease immediately, and I decided pretty quickly that this was the guy to do the operation. As we were sitting there, both my husband and I noticed his many, many degrees from very prestigious schools hanging on the wall - extremely impressive. Dr. Aldea & the staff were GREAT that day... Surgery went well, the St. Francis surgery center was very nice, and I was able to go home that night. Both Dr. Aldea & Lilly texted & called several times that day and over the next few days to check on me. My husband even called Dr. Aldea on a couple of occasions to ask questions about my care, which I thought was pretty awesome... Not many physicians would do that! Dr. Aldea and Lilly have continued to make themselves available any time I have a question, and they have my full trust & confidence. If you are considering a TT yourself, I would not hesitate to call them! Side note: Dr. Aldea & Lilly are very educated and well-versed in ALL details of the TT process, and are more than willing to discuss these details, down to the smallest question or concern. For this type of procedure, I believe this commitment to open communication is priceless! It's a rare quality to find in a physician practice of any kind, & I loved knowing I could ask anything at any point and get an honest, timely answer.

Can you post some before and after photos? I'm searching for a dr. now for a TT and so far i like the work that he have done.