Plastic Surgery Patient Reviews - Memphis, TN

To enhance my overall sense of well being.

To enhance my overall sense of well being.

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Jane - September 20, 2011. . . I have been under the care of Drs. Aldea & Eby for several years now during which time I have undergone breast implant removal, lower face & neck lift, liposuction of the abdomen with fat transfer to face and most recently brazilian butt lift. From beginning to end these two plastic surgeons have proven to be, without a doubt, the very best in the field. The outcomes from all the above named procedures far exceeded all my expectations. I could not be more pleased with the results. No question is ever left unanswered and you immediately sense the passion they have for their profession. Extremely dedicated and skilled surgeons/artists. I wholeheartedly and without reservation highly recommend these two physicians. They are indeed definite assets to the medical profession specifically the field of plastic, cosmetic and resconstructive surgery. Their support staff including the hospital based outpatient surgical facility demonstrates the highest degree of quality medical care.