Should've Done This Sooner! - Memphis, TN

I have always HATED my breasts, or lack thereof. I...

I have always HATED my breasts, or lack thereof. I have thought about implants for years but was nervous about making such a decision. I'm a nurse & know that every single surgery/procedure has risks. I had never been under general anesthesia or had any surgery or hospitalization except for the birth of my child thirteen years ago & it was free of any complications. I was also so embarrassed of my breasts I didn't want anyone seeing them, not even a doctor. I finally decided I had to do this. I'd waited long enough. I knew I'd be most comfortable with a female plastic surgeon & started researching breast implants and doctors within a 2 hour drive.

I had a wonderfully easy experience. No real pain, only some tenderness & mild discomfort for a few days & very little bruising. I felt I made the best decision by going to Dr. Eby & would do it all over again.

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're happy with your results.

4 months later & still no regrets!

I have had no regrets whatsoever. I am extremely pleased w/the outcome. I explained what I was looking to achieve & took Dr. Eby's advice on type & size of implant & incision & couldn't be happier. The scar is very faint & continues to fade. Absolutely no problems during the post-op period. I never even took a single pain pill! I did have some mild aches & soreness after, but nothing bad enough to require pain meds. I had 425cc sub-glandular smooth round high profile gel placed through a semi periareolar incision. Dr. Eby used the Keller Funnel which allowed a larger implant to go through a smaller incision. Only the bottom half of the aereolar was cut. I am broad shouldered so I needed the larger implant w/the higher profile to get a balanced look & the outcome is perfect for my build. I would definitely recommend Dr. Eby to anyone considering a breast implant!!!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

First off I would like to say while I did have to wait past my appointment time for my initial consult by about 1/2 an hour it was well worth it. Once I was called back, by Dr. Eby herself, it was clear why there was a wait. She never once made me feel rushed or like she was pressed for time during my consult. I'm sure she was being just as patient & caring with the patient ahead of me resulting in a little bit of a wait. I say this first because having to wait a little longer than expected is very frustrating to some but not always a bad thing. When you are considering anything that will permanently change your body an extra few minutes wait is no big deal if you don't feel rushed when it's your turn. I came across nothing but positive reviews for Dr. Eby. I decided I'd meet with her & went in with an open mind & a few specific questions that were most important to me. I had already done tons of research on the pros & cons of the different types of implants & knew what I felt was right for me but I also felt very confident in her knowledge based on what I had read from her professional history & previous patients' reviews & wanted her opinion on what I was leaning towards. She thoroughly answered all my questions & offered her expert opinion to help me make an educated decision on what was best for my body. I never once felt pressured to make a decision I was not comfortable with making. I can honestly say I have no regrets & I wish I had done this years ago. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Eby to anyone considering breast augmentation. She is a very thorough, patient, & caring doctor with tremendous skill & knowledge. My surgery was on a Friday, Dr. Eby called to check on me Saturday morning, & I had a follow up on Thursday, which I was in & out of in no time.