Implants, Filler, Botox, Laser Skin Procedure - Memphis, TN

Where do I begin? I came to these marvelous...

Where do I begin? I came to these marvelous people in 2006 for Botox, continued to get filler, laser skin procedures, and the best of all...... breast implants. Dr. Patricia Eby has "worked me over" and made me so happy. I feel better, look better......so I am told! Let me say I am pretty brave when it comes to this sort of thing, but I understand any surgery/procedure is not to be taken lightly. I trust these doctors with my LIFE....I have absolutely NO RESERVATIONS when it comes to having Dr. Eby work her magic. Every single visit to the office has been a joy... because they offer hope and fulfillment of dreams. The breast implants by far was the best decision. I know I was the only patient at St. Francis actually happy to be in the OR. The surgery and recovery couldn't have gone better. NO PAIN.... I may have taken 3 pain pills during follow up healing. I was up and out by the 3rd day. The Botox and other fillers I've gotten have turned back the hands of time due to Dr. Eby's skill and expertise. I'm planning on lipo in the next few months for my "middle age spread" which I detest. Both Dr. Aldea and Dr. Eby make everyone feel so comfortable and at ease. Gail and Lily at the front desk are marvelous at answering any questions and encouraging patients that YES! You've made a wise decision and we support your choice 100%. I had my procedures completely for myself, not to impress others or flaunt my appearance. When you feel good about your outward self, it allows you to be a better person...... the confidence radiates an inner peace and joy with who you are. It's not about vanity, it's about being happy with who you are. We all like to look our best and these fine folks have dedicated their lives to making that possible. My file folder at their office is beginning to look like an encyclopedia and I am proud and honored to have them in my life. If anyone has the least curiosity about taking that step I recommend calling their office ASAP. You won't know until you do. I have no regrets, only praise to the highest!!!
Memphis Plastic Surgeon