Breast Implant Removal - Mempis, TN

Excellent experience. the implants which had been...

Excellent experience. the implants which had been inserted in 1980 ruptured and therefore recommendation was made to have the implants removed. dr. patricia eby, board certified plastic surgeon accomplished this in april, 2009. such a pleasant experience with absoutely no ill side effects. a mastoplexy was performed at the same time.

Memphis ps cost is more than average compared to states right next to them.
I opted not to have néw implants at the time but after much consideration dr Eby & I decided to perhaps utilize my own tissue for breast enlargement at s later time. There has been consideration of utilizing the Bravia system; however, no decision had been made at this time. We r still considering our options.
The procedure cost of $3800.00 was erroneously typed and should have been $6800.00
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

after having obtained several consultations from other plastic surgeons in the area when i saw dr. eby i realized this physician was the one. it was immediately clear to me her passion for her skill/art/expertise. in every aspect of my medical/surgical care she was extremely exceptional. a definite asset to the medical profession.