Breast Re-Augmentation - Memphis, TN

I had a previous augmentation, and had serious...

I had a previous augmentation, and had serious problems that required fixing.

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

I did quite a bit of research on area Plastic Surgeons, as I had a previous horrible experience. Dr. A came out on top, by far, in my research, and after my first appointment with him I was even more impressed. He and Dr. E both have incredible knowledge in their field, and fixed a major problem another surgeon had created. If you are looking for the best, you have found them!!

Any before & after pics?
Why was your surgery so expensive? Was the price just for the augmentation or did or was your price higher because of your previous problems? I was considering him for my augmentation, but at that price....... I don't think so. I know this post is old but it can really help.
Why were your implants so expensive? If you don't mind me asking? Was this price just for the augmentation or did you have other problems that he fixed? I know this post is old, but it would really help! I was considering him for my augmentation, but at that price..... O_o
Can you share who the dr. was that did the previous augment?
It was a well-known surgeon in Salt Lake City, UT.

Thanks for posting here on RealSelf. I'm glad you were able to get your issue fixed. Do you mind sharing what sort of problems you encountered with your first breast augmentation?

Apparently my implants were too heavy, and one fell down toward my stomach. The surgeon stapled the tissue underneath the implant to my rib to hold it up, which I came to find out is the last option- he should have tried some other options before going so extreme. Anyway, after he stapled the tissue, the implant on that same side burst; I believe he stapled into the implant, causing this. I had to have the implant completely removed, and because there would be no way to get the implants exact by just replacing one, both had to be removed and replaced. To make things worse, because the previous surgeon had used his "last option", they couldn't go back through the same incisions, and had to go instead through a different site, leaving me with four scars insted of two.