Really Looking For Affordable Plastic Surgeon Near Tennessee - Memphis, TN

Today I had a consultation with Nubody Concepts In...

Today I had a consultation with Nubody Concepts In Memphis ,TN .....they said they can give me the butt I want with some cosmetic procedure called Natural lift but I doubt it would make much of difference. I don't want to pay my hard earned money for nothing. Some one please give me a great/ affordable Doc I can go to. I'm not even sure if I want to get a BBL or butt implants.
How are u doing w your research?
After reviewing your pics... You have a great foundation for an "A or Heart Shape" enhancement by the one and only dr. saama!
Thanks for the suggestion.....I'm going to research Dr. Salama in Florida

wish pics

I'm 9 months po salama I think he is the best
hey girl..welcome to rs! have tou thought about going to the dominican? there are some wonferful doctors there who has amazing sculpting techniques with lipo at prices you can't beat. you can put their names in the search box and look at post opt pics. the names are yily and duran,,, hope that helps good luck on your journey
Hi sweety how did it go w dr salama? Chk out dr cortes n Houston ...best of wishes luv!

Decided to go with DR. SALAMA !!!

So Monday I talk to Nancy from Elite Plastic Surgeons and I decided Friday I am going to put my deposit down for Dr. Salama. I've seen really great work from him and a huge difference in before and after pics. When I sent my pics Dr. Salama suggested that I gain 10 pounds to get the shape that I want. I'm so excited although I have so much to do and a long wait, But I'm going to be patient with this...... I completed a step but there's still so much I have to learn about this process.
Good luck!
Great choice

Some Please Help!!! Need Advice

So i discussed with Nancy from Dr salama office Monday, I told her i would have my deposit Friday ( tomorrow ) . This is something i really want bad..... before i decided to go with Dr s i realize Dr. Yily from the DR was great and very cheap. I told my husband about her but he bushed it off and said " the Dominican Republican its gone add up as the same amount with us traveling sooo far. We have never traveled out of state before so we're new . I've been looking at her pictures today and i just wanted to get a quote for plane tickets. A round trip for one person 849 per person. Its just me and my hubby.That way cheaper and i might can get my boobs done as well. But I told Nancy one thing and I really don't want to go back one my word. I don't want her to feel like its something i m not serious about. Should I just go with my first mind and put down the deposit or look more into Dr. yily .

Sorry if you cant understand what i just wrote

Sorry if you cant understand what i just wrote......I'm trying to type fast
Hi there! I'm from the Memphis area also and is having a bbl and TT next month with Dr Salzhauer in miami. I have noticed on here that a lot of people do change their minds when deciding on doctors. But follow your first mind and do what you feel is best for u! Weigh ur options, look at the pros and cons of going out of the country. I pray you make the right decision, and good luck on your journey. Keep us posted on your progress!
Hey sweety! I say follow your first mind, listen to your husband bcz bible says God gave him to you as a help meet and last but not least dr salama is a great PS and if one goes to d.r. something happens whn u get home no usa physician will touch you! Its hard bcz both are great! Pray abt it God will direct and order your steps!

I made my deposit yeahh

Dec 1 is my surgery date..... I know its a year from now but I need time to save money!
You have a great foundation you will look great
Beautiful couple!!! I wish u both all the best!
Thanks for the advice, good luck with your surgery next month.....

Wish pic

How much did nubody in memphis quote you? Because i was thinking about going to them..
Good luck!! I've team Salama also! Oct 14 2014
Good luck on your journey I see you chose Salama and with your foundation hunni you gonna be workin with a monster your frame is awesome I'll be following your journey!
Miami Plastic Surgeon