FDL TT, MR and Hernia Repair on 5/17/12, Butt Lift, Thigh Lift and TT Rev. on 4/18/13 - Memphis, TN

I am 5’5 ½” tall and currently weight 163 lbs...

I am 5’5 ½” tall and currently weight 163 lbs. I am the mother of two grown children and I have been married for 30 years to the same wonderful man. At the age of 46, I had open RNY gastric bypass surgery seven years ago and lost 150 lbs. I have maintained that loss within 10 lbs. during this time. Definitely need sagging skin removed.

I had a Fleur de lis (Anchor Cut) Tummy Tuck, muscle repair and hernia repair back last May 2012 with Dr. Peter Aldea. He is an awesome surgeon. He and I both knew that I was going to have a lower body lift but decided to have it in two separate surgeries to get the best benefit and results from it. I had no healing issues with either surgery. With the first surgery he made my stomach really tight and flat but with this cut from hip to hip it did leave dog ears. Bummer!!!! Also with the anchor cut/FDL, I still have some loose skin in that area but it is okay, I do need to sit and bend over. But fast forward to my surgery in April 2013, Butt lift, thigh lift and tummy tuck revision. Awesome!!!! My butt is smooth and wrinkle free, my thighs are smooth and tight and my tummy and hip area look fantastic. I bought me five pairs of cheekie underwear just to show it off to my husband. I would recommend Dr. Aldea to anyone in the Memphis, TN area and surrounding states also. He has an A+ in my book, now, if I could only talk my husband into letting me get my arms done!!!

$18,000 is for both surgeries, hospital, anesthetics and supplies. I will upload pictures later today if possible.
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aldea is a fantastic surgeon. He will spend as much time with you so that you understand exactly what is going to happen. He is a true artist when it comes to his vision for you.