FDL TT, MR and Hernia Repair on 5/17/12, Butt Lift, Thigh Lift and TT Rev. on 4/18/13 - Memphis, TN

I am 5’5 ½” tall and currently weight 163 lbs...

I am 5’5 ½” tall and currently weight 163 lbs. I am the mother of two grown children and I have been married for 30 years to the same wonderful man. At the age of 46, I had open RNY gastric bypass surgery seven years ago and lost 150 lbs. I have maintained that loss within 10 lbs. during this time. Definitely need sagging skin removed.

I had a Fleur de lis (Anchor Cut) Tummy Tuck, muscle repair and hernia repair back last May 2012 with Dr. Peter Aldea. He is an awesome surgeon. He and I both knew that I was going to have a lower body lift but decided to have it in two separate surgeries to get the best benefit and results from it. I had no healing issues with either surgery. With the first surgery he made my stomach really tight and flat but with this cut from hip to hip it did leave dog ears. Bummer!!!! Also with the anchor cut/FDL, I still have some loose skin in that area but it is okay, I do need to sit and bend over. But fast forward to my surgery in April 2013, Butt lift, thigh lift and tummy tuck revision. Awesome!!!! My butt is smooth and wrinkle free, my thighs are smooth and tight and my tummy and hip area look fantastic. I bought me five pairs of cheekie underwear just to show it off to my husband. I would recommend Dr. Aldea to anyone in the Memphis, TN area and surrounding states also. He has an A+ in my book, now, if I could only talk my husband into letting me get my arms done!!!

$18,000 is for both surgeries, hospital, anesthetics and supplies. I will upload pictures later today if possible.
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aldea is a fantastic surgeon. He will spend as much time with you so that you understand exactly what is going to happen. He is a true artist when it comes to his vision for you.

Hope to see pics. I am having my surgery by him as well. Congrats on your new body
Hi Tess, are you going to upload pix? I would love to see you in the cheekies. I still hate the way my ass looks in the nude after my LBL.
I bet your body looks amazing! Congratulations!! I hope to have more work done this coming summer. I would love to see some pictures.
I was trying to get my before shots from my PS but have not yet. I made just go ahead and post my after shots so you can at least see my current results.
Hi Tess, Congratulations on your successful weight loss and subsequent body contouring surgeries! I also had a LBL with Vertical incision, as well as arm and breast lift! There surgeries are so life changing!!! Isn't it amazing what they can do ??? I am so happy you love your results!
I do love my results! Some times when I pass a store window and glance up I can't believe that is me in the glass.
That is so cool, Tess.,glad to see you are loving your body. How is the corset raining going. My waist is still very thick.
Would love to see some pictures!!! I am having my LBL next spring so I am looking for pictures to see how it went for others who came before me....I have already had 3 procedures done thus far...
I went by to see my PS last Friday and he is putting me a CD together with all my before and after pics. As soon as I get them I will put them up with a new update on me. I loved looking at everybody's pictures too. It really help me make the decision on what I wanted.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent surgeries. Sounds like you're doing really well and loving your results! Would love to see those before/after photos, whenever you're able to upload htem!