please read this before you opt for aqualipo!!! Memphis, TN

I had upper/lower abdominal aqualipo on april 28th...

I had upper/lower abdominal aqualipo on april 28th. The procedure was fairly painful, in my opinion. It was a stinging, searing pain. I was given more medicine midway through, but it didn't help much. I was horribly sore and bruised, even up to my 6 week check up. SORE. Definitely take at least 3 days off; more if possible, because recovery is not easy and quick as stated. I am two months post-op, and instead of abdominal fat, I now have darkened, mottled areas that are very lumpy. I followed all post-op instructions to the letter, might I add. Still am. I am massaging vitamin E oil into my abdomen daily in the hopes of decreasing the lumps and lightening the discolored areas. I definitely would NOT do this again, because my formerly smooth belly is worse looking now than it was before. Permanent results are expected between 3-6 months. I will post again in one month (which is my three month mark). I hope to have better news to report, but I doubt it. Also, be prepared to wear a compression device for MONTHS after the procedure! It is SUPER TIGHT, and worn 23 hours each day. I was told to continue wearing mine for at least another month! Painful to pull on and off at first, due to the soreness and bruised areas. Go to the gym, folks, and really try to get the weight off before you do this . If you use care credit, they will start billing you BEFORE the procedure date!!! Is that even legal?
Dr. David Connor

Brusque and to the point. No bedside manner, at least on my day. All he said during the procedure was, "keep your arms up!' several times. No one was comforting or reassuring during the procedure. I would not recommend him.

I'm sorry you don't like your results so far, hopefully they will get better in the next month.  Are you willing to share some pics of your belly?
Jill- I am extremely self-conscious about the condition and texture of my lower abdomen, and cannot bring myself to post photos for the world to see. I have placed a post that neither exaggerates or minimizes my experiences and subsequent results. I will continue to post honestly and accurately, and sincerely hope to have better news next month.
No worries at all- I too hope you have better news soon.  Hang in there!  We are here for you if you need us.