Fantastic Surgeon - Memphis, TN

Reduce "bat-wings" and prominent stretch...

Reduce "bat-wings" and prominent stretch marks on upper arms following weight loss.

I am very touched. Thank you for your kind comments.

Peter A. Aldea, MD
Memphis Plastic Surgeon

After a significant weight loss I have had several cosmetic procedures- from several different plastic surgeons due to the fact that I have to move every couple of years for my job. Dr. Aldea is without a doubt THE BEST surgeon I have ever consulted with or been treated by. I had come to terms with the fact that surgeons have a certain attitude and despite the fact that cosmetic surgery is always a very personal and emotional subject, as well as very expensive, I could expect to feel rushed and helpless at the hands of my doctors. My experience with Dr. Aldea was very different! He was extremely honest and down to earth, and did not treat me like my questions or desires were secondary to his plans. He was very interested in what my hope for the outcome of the surgery was and made his surgical decisions with this in mind. Unlike many doctors I've visited in the past, I never got that feeling that he couldn't get out of the room fast enough and on to the next patient and the next and the next...it was apparent that he gave EVERY single patient his full attention and was dedicated to provide his very best to every patient he agreed to treat. It was clear he took great pride in his work and the results were fantastic!